Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Year... Finally Here!

As of Sept. 3, 2007, Adam and I have been married a whole YEAR!
Praise God. It's been fun. I don't think I have ever been more aware of my sin before or more aware of God's grace for change as much as I have in the past 12 months. Adam is the greatest gift, apart from salvation, that God has ever given me. His wisdom, thoughtfulness, and extreme patience amaze me regularly. How kind of God to show me a picture of His heart for me in the love of my husband. Adam Campbell, you freakin' rock. I'm so blessed to be your wife. I love you.


We anniversaried away at Sunset Beach, SC.

And this is me petty a giant beached shark. Tryin' to poke his evil eye.


And Ripley's Aquarium. Very kewl. Big sharks there too.

My tiny one year of marriage gift.








No comments:

Post a Comment