Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Blessing

This is us, the happy couple, and baby is almost 28 weeks here. Yep, 7 months. My current bellyshot would not load, so I'll have to try again later. Poohy. It was so cute too.

Baby Girl is doing well, says the doctor, and is a good size. It's wild to think that in 3 months she'll be here! Yep, we have a little less than 11 weeks to go now and I'm very glad of that. :) Things haven't been easy for me physically or emotionally being pregnant. There have been many... hurdles... we'll say, to jump over that I didn't expect. But God is teaching me patience, perseverance, gratefulness, and showing me how many people He has given me that show His great love for me. I'm glad to walk through this special (tho often difficult) season because I see My Lord doing good work!

I've memorized these 2 wonderful scriptures:

1Cor. 6:20
"You are not your own, for your were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

Ps.28:7
"The LORD is my strength and my shield, in him my heart trusts and I am helped. My heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him."

Thank you all for praying for me and for Adam and for Baby. God has blesssed us greatly through the kindness and care of others!

This turned out to be such a cool shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment