Friday, May 8, 2009

Art Show!

Well, Drawing and Design Class of Spring 2009 has officially ended with the celebration at our Art Show. It was a blast and so encouraging to both students and teacher. Love you guys!

Each student "presented" his or her work ...


...and spoke a little about their piece. (Ms. Kim is so adorable!)

Also presented were awards for character traits displayed in class. (So proud of you guys!)

And a few silly traits were noted as well.
Mingu was dubbed "Least Likely to Make a Sound."

The corner of less enthusiastic art show-goers.
(There wasn't any food, so my family quickly lost interest.)

And then Siobhan had to steal the show. Nobody was paying her any mind... just kidding! She's thanking me. (and I'm curtsying)
My Fabulous Class and Beautiful "TA" Kim
(minus 2 and adding in a few little extras)

Oh, and Songhwan the surprise "hambone."
I'm so proud of my kids! It was such a delight to work with them. I'm going to miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment