Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallo-Wee-Ones

Last year's Halloween we teamed up with our buddies the Prices at our place for "tricky-treating." Maybe we're starting a tradition, because this year we trick-or-treated together again, tho it was at their place, AND we added a couple new handsome participants. It is wild to think that only year ago we had no clue that both these little boys would be joining our families in the coming year!

Group shot!
 A Fire-breathing "Dre-gon", Princess Lolly from Candyland, Purple Butterfly, and Baby Monkey.



Yup, this is the best I could get out of her these days - such a goof.

So regal.

Yes, I computer-drew the teeth on for this one after I realized I took the picture before the teeth were installed. Oops.

Hope yours was as spook-tacular as ours!

1 comment:

  1. I love the creative costumes! So cute! And Eva is showing more "Emily" these days, eh? XOX

    ReplyDelete