Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eva Quotes: Where Jesus Works, Tuggies, Ahda and Skirtsies

e: "I bet Jesus didn't have time to see the dinosaurs [when He was on earth], He was too busy taking care of people."
M: "You're probably right."

 
e:"Kids are called 'tuggies,' and adults are called 'big turtles taking care of little turtles.' Lady Lage (Tiffany Delage) told me that."


d:"Ahda?"(dre's name for his sister)
e:"I'm right here, I'll sing to you while you get your trim. No worries, I'm not leaving."
...and then she sung a song about hair cuts and Dre and Christmas. It was all very soothing until Sissy picked up the sheers.


e:"We are dancers! Dre's the one who bows, and I skirtsie." (skirtsie glory on bottom right)

 e:"Does Jesus live in my heart?"
M:"Well, I know He works there every day, but I don't know if He's living in there just yet."
e:"I hope He moves in someday... can I have tuna?"


No comments:

Post a Comment