Friday, October 3, 2008

Computer Virus

Hello my blog-folk. I have sad news to report. It appears that my computer has a serious virus. It causes freezes, crashes, pops-up strange warning messages every few seconds, changes my wallpaper, changes what web page I'm viewing, won't let me print, won't let programs run, has disabled my Task Manager, and won't let me turn the computer off without holding the button in. Like I said, serious. All this happened just today after some normal web surfing. I'm looking for help right now, but for the next while I'll be checking my email at night and on weekends with this (Adam's) computer and blogging may slow down a good bit. 

Please pray for a solution! At this point, getting a new computer is not an option! : )

1 comment:

  1. *Gasp!!*

    Did you open an e-mail that said
    "POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK,"?

    ReplyDelete