Monday, October 20, 2008

Finding the Gospel in My Computer Woes

We're still experiencing technical difficulties here in Campbellstown. We've got internet (Praise God!), but the computer can't handle any software. So, no printing or loading programs and it still needs help before I ask it to hold photos. It ate all my photos before. Some, thankfully are on CDs, but I still lost a lot.

Sometimes it's hard because I want to complain, but God has been so good to us that, when I consider Him, my grumblings are silenced. He's taking good care of us. He's being good to us through this little trial. And He has shown me the great measure of His love through giving His Son to die in my place because of my sin. So, in light of that kind of love and taking care of my greatest need, how like Him would it be to provide for a smaller need - like a tech guy to fix our computer? In my opinion, very like Him.

So, I'll wait and see what He has planned for our poor computer and for my learning heart. In the meantime, if you, my blog-buddies, are reading this, would you mind sending up a quisper for us? Thanks!

Quisper: quick, whispered prayer

2 comments:

  1. The quisper is sent!

    And thank you for the encouragement you left on my blog! It was very helpful:)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!

    sending lots of 'quispers'

    ReplyDelete