Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas Part 4 - Stotts Christmas Bash

... and then, since we hadn't had enough yet, we travelled to Richmond, VA to party with my mom's family.

E with Uncle Allen
... and with beautiful cousin Cath
It just seemed like everyone wanted a piece of her! Look out Eva!
"Oh gees... Auntie Eli got me."
"Free once more!"

And Aunt Debbie tried to teach Little girl the finer points of crawling...

"Am I doin' it right?"

"Man! this is exhausting!"
The Paparazzi
The weather was so pleasent! So it was outside for pictures.

Here's Adam pontificating to the Beautiful about who knows what.
Addsie wish he was getting such attention.
My beautiful little family
Sweethearts Gmama and Gdaddy Love you!

What a blessing happy holidays and sweet family memories are! I hope you all had and have the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment