Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some nights, after work, Eva and Daddy like to jump...

hey, der guys, it's me, eva. jus wanid ta tell ya about my jumpin with Ah-dee Dada.

i'm a priddy good jumper. see?

da trap-a-leen is so big for eva, but i can still do it.

Mummzie say i have good balance.

... mostly she's wight.

my can do a lot of cool tricks on da trap-o-leen. see? dis one uncle Crazy Tay taught me.

Ah-dee jumps with me. we bof fall down a lot.

and when we're down, we wrestle.

dis is wona my escape moves. i call it da freak-out-mummzie-flip. it's good.

after i beat Ah-dee Dada, my need a break, so i lay down and point at da trees...

... or give Dada some feedback on his Sundy sermon.

Ah-dee Dada bounces me while i pick at the tree droppings.

whew! after dat much jumpin,' eva is pooped.

my needs to rest.

but dat Dada, boy, does he gots some energy!

ya gotta love dis guy.

shady out. (the end)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I miss that cutie girl. Tell her Auntie Meg says hey.
    p.s. I love the last picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was adorable...made me miss your sweet family even more! I think Abi & Eva would be good friends. She has lot of her own "freak out mumzie flips" too :)

    I'm hoping to make a trip to MD this fall and really hope to stop by for a visit on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Your little girl is amazingly cute, Emily. Hope you guys are having lots of fun up there in Freddiesburg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva is getting SO big :). Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete