Saturday, January 30, 2010

Peach-B-GONE!

In December we finally got to painting away the peach! Hooooooray! Sorry to all you peach-lovers out there, but I was so so happy to see it go. It was really more of a creamsicle orange, especially when all the sunlight would pour in through the slider in the afternoon. I felt like i lived in the belly of a salmon. Ew. (not really, but you get the idea.) We needed to freshen the white on the ceiling too, so you'll see we had to protect everything. It took us 10 days, (6 more than we planned) but when it was done, it was my wonderland. (video to come, i promise) But what a job!

This picture shows the colors I decided on (there tested on the wall) AND it shows our first snow of the season falling outside the window.




Snow is falling again today all over the east including here in Spotsy. Up next I'll tell ya about our Big Snow right before Christmas!
(here's a preview)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the "after" pictures of your paint job soon! It amazing to see all the progress you all have done! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Love the new colors. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete