Saturday, January 29, 2011

Make-Over, Email, and New Blog

Hey Campbellstown Buddies! Welcome to the 200th post! (Which I'm rewriting because my mama said that it sounded mildly self-exultant before...whoops.)

You may have noticed things look different around here... I've changed the look of the blog so I can post larger photos and keep everything fresh. Also, if you like Campbellstown, and get grumpy if you miss a post, you can now get the posts sent to your email so you'll never miss a single delightful moment. (winky, smiley) Just click the link over there... no, higher up...above our family photo.... that's it...and put in your email.

Also, (exciting news!) I've started up a new blog (in addition to Campbellstown) called Odds n Em's. It's a nifty little outlet for all the craft, D.I.Y., and art projects that bounce around in my head. I hope you'll enjoy checking out what busyness goes on there. The link for that blog is over there too....

Water color Chickadee - E.C. 2008

1 comment: