Sunday, January 2, 2011

'Twas Christmas in Campbellstown

I wish we could have welcomed all of you to Christmas at our Hallelujah House, but for those of you who couldn't make it, here's a taste of my holiday home.


The Poinsettias say "Welcome" in the most Christmasy way!

Christmas was placed, hung, tucked, draped, and taped up everywhere!


Obviously, this was after Christmas day....

And her tree, which she was quite proud of!
(I did not pose her here, folks.. she's just that charming naturally.)

 In the Playroom


Our newest family tradition: Advent
Adam and I spent the better part of December putting the curriculum and tokens together.
What a family treasure!

My woodsy tablescape for Stottsmas... tho sadly no one got to see it.


 For the bathroom



 A present I painted for Adam to commemorate his first year of pastoring.

In the kitchen, the lovebirds decorated their nest among the falling snow
... tho only Jessica noticed!



The den decked.......

and a new project I've been wanting to try this year...

Lookie! It's all fresh stuff and I'm so proud of it. I think this one is a must-repeat.

Lastly, one of my favorite spots in the house, the Jewish nativity scene.
(Sorry, no blonde Baby Jesus' allowed here!)

Happy Christmas and a blessed New Year
from our house to yours.

4 comments:

  1. You and I have very similar taste in decorating, can't wait till I have a house! I'm glad we got to see you all for a bit, sad we missed your house :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your decorations--especially the ones I didn't get to see when we were there---the bathroom "camble" and the table scape---lovely and so creative! Fun to see you all--we were very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous, girl! All we did was a tree and a few lights on our bushes...totally impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love. Very well done my friend. Especially loved the hanging snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete