Friday, August 26, 2011

Big Sissy Love

(The following is based on actual discussions about her new brother.)

"Hi, guys, this is Eba, and this is my new baby brudder, Dre!"

"I like him."

"Mostly, I like teaching him stuff, like how to use his hands - he pretty much just flails 'em around all the time."

"Here, I'm teaching him that Mummzie's camera means we say 'cheese,' but he just says spit."

"He'll learn though, because I'm a good helper to teach him."


"He's really small and doesn't know how to do stuff..."

"...like hold up his head - but I help with that."

"I help him get out his bubbles."

 "I keep him warm with hugs..."

"... and a blanket."

"I adjust his music...often. He likes music."

"He also likes pillows, I think."

"And sharing toys."

"Lots of toys."

"Yep, pretty much, if he ever needs a buddy..."

"...I'm always there."

"Always."

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a sweet big sissy! Fun pictures! Love you all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em for the invite into your beautifully fun life! I can't wait to sit down and catch up. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics, but something tells me you already know that :-) You're like to document just like me. COOL! I'm so glad Dre is home and we can't wait to meet him..

    ReplyDelete