Monday, August 22, 2011

Introducing the newest little Campbell: Welcome Dre!



DeAndre "Dre" Braddock Campbell
Born: July 17th, 2011
Height: 19.5 in
Weight: 6lbs. 12oz. (exactly like his sister!)

Our first moments meeting Dre and his foster mother.



Check that look on Daddy's face... yeah, that would be pride. "This is my boy." he told me.

"I've waited almost my whole life for you." (since I was maybe 8 years old. Yeah, I cried.)

During his physical, his foster mother comforted him. I spent the afternoon at her house learning from her about his likes and dislikes (of the last one there are very few, he's SUCH a content baby - yet alert! SO fun!)



There's that look again.

First of many. I just adore bottle feeding.

Play time!

He played this game with me all afternoon : Spit out tongue, wait for me to, smile, spit out again. Wish I could get the smile, but the camera was too scary.

Sleep well, my sweet baby. Mama and Daddy are coming to take you home forever tomorrow.


3 comments: