Friday, September 30, 2011

'Sup with Dre: 2 Month Stats


2 Month Stats
Length: 24.5in (90%)
Weight: 13 lbs 5oz. (90%)
Head Cir: 41 cm (90%)

Just LOOK at mama's boy! Such a handsome chunker! It was no surprise to Mummzie that at two months he's already in the 90th percentile for everything. (for those of you who don't know what i'm talking about, that means 90 percent of 2-month-old boys in the United States have the same measurements as or less than my baby... likely most of them less. ) In the words of every pediatrician he's seen (4 now)..."He's gonna be big." Dre: Of course, I'm gonna be big, daw-lin! I've got to work up to my football weight, don't you know?


 Other things he's up to include yelling, screaming happily, and more "outside voice" kinds of exercises.  How else am I gon' be ready to call those plays? Those boys need ta hear me! His eyes follow us around the room and he particularly likes watching his adoring, busy Sissy. We have to keep an eye on him more now as he's been found scooting across the floor or couch  on his back with his super-strong chub legs. Nice of Ma to throw in super-strong there. I know dat's right. Mummzie and Dad are enjoying "little man" more now that he's sleeping 6hrs at night! Hooray for Dre! I prefer 'Yeah, B-OOOOY!'

No comments:

Post a Comment