Friday, September 9, 2011

'Sup with Dre

Hey, it's me, Dre. Here's my latest pic... as you can see, already, at 7 weeks, I'm pretty fly. Too fly maybe, if that's even possible, tho that shouldn't be a surprise to you, my fans. Anyway, I'm obviously a good lookin' kid, but I recently went to my doc and she said I'm putting on some serious weight. Hmm. Mom's delighted with this news, she just LOVES my "chubbywubbywegs" and "wollypollyawms," but I'll be honest with y'all, I'm concerned. I don't know that "jiggle" will go well with my "swagger". Hmm, swiggle? I don't think so. Looking on the bright side, at over 12 pounds, I'm well on my way to hitting my target weight for peewee football.


I've been workin' on my push ups too. Ma says I got some wimpy arms... I says whatever.


Today I did sompthin' new. Mom made this odd face and tickled my chin, I thot it was kinda funny (she tries), and suddenly this weird sound came out of my mouth! Mom said it was a "chuckle," I don't know what it was, but it made that woman go crazy! She was cheesey-smilin', and chatterin' and acting all wack-o. I guess she wanted me to do it again, but I'm not that easily coached. A boy's got a rep to keep, ya know? I think I'll make her work a little harder for the next one now that I know my power.

No comments:

Post a Comment