Friday, April 25, 2008

Waiting...waiting...

That's what we have to do now... wait for Baby Girl to appear. Dena has had her wee one (yay Audrey!), so now it's "my turn." We will see if little Eva takes the hint.

Baby dropped last week, so I've been feeling more discomforts with her lower. She likes to push on Mommy. Her dropping means she's getting ready for birth tho, so I'm glad.

Went to the doctor today. A little progress has been made, which is nice, but she may still take her time. I keep telling myself "20 days. Just 20 days. She has to come in 20 days." That is when the doctor would order an induction. I'm praying for a natural arrival tho. (Come on, Little Girl!)

Been feeling low the last few days. Desiring to cross the finish line, but must trust that God has the best birthday planned for her. How does tomorrow sound, Lord?

Everything is ready for the B-day. The house is vacuumed, her room is ready, her bed is setup, her gear is assembled, half the apartment is packed, pediatrician is selected, bathrooms are neat, shower is clean, kitchen is clean, laundry is done, toenails are painted pink (by Husby), freezer is emptying (ready for meals), all projects are checked off.... I really have nothing left to do but give birth. I kinda wish I had saved something to do in the meantime. Guess I'll read... or take another 2 mile walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment