Friday, September 12, 2008

Guess Who's 4 Months!

Yep, another happy month with Ms. E has come and gone. She's grown and developed a whole new bunch of personality including tantrum! (we try not to laugh at her naughtiness) She's been doing some teething (we suspect) and so nothing passes through her hands without first getting a good chomping. (look-out Daddy's arm!) And then there's the drooling and general crankies. We didn't know why she was so dissatisfied with everything, than Amanda and Tiffany reassured me that she was being a normal baby - just teething!


She's working on her push-ups when she plays on the floor and has been trying to figure out this rolling over thing. Right now it's a lot of trying and then getting bored and just lying to the side. (like in the video) But she sure can scoot! She uses her heels. If I leave her to play on her back, she can inch her way across the floor and before I know it, she's gone 3 feet!


I don't know how she didn't run into one of the mobile legs!
Another bit of Eva news: it looks like she's got some hair coming in! And guess what color it is?? Well, it looks like Miss Eva will keep her red hair after all. (Hmm. That will go nicely with tantrum, no? Just kidding!)

Sorry there aren't more pictures. My photo software has crashed miserably (it's 10 years old), so I can't edit and save any of my photos! I know, it's the end of the world as we know it. (sing with me Taylor...and I feel fine!)

10 comments:

  1. Such delightful little monkey squeals!! She is a hoot! We'll pass around the earplugs next week! :) I can't wait---she can squeal all she wants for Grama!

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls can have an almost rolling over contest. Audrey doesn't want to do it either even though she sleeps on her side! Turkey! Heard you will be in town soon. Possible play date?

    Love,
    D and A (DNA) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she looks slightly despairing for a few seconds when she can't roll over then just goes right on with her cheerfulness. She is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I almost lost my eardrums! But it was worth it! She's soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting updated on my favorite PC family! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing you and the little girlie this week! We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has really changed in her face since her last pictures! What a sweetie pie. I LOVE the squeals, and nice that you got it on tape. Kathryn always stopped when I'd get the video rolling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is getting so big! love the red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's soooo big!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go EVA! Rolling over is such big news. Thanks for keeping us in the loop through the videos. They are so much fun. The girls will play this one over and over again.
    Love you, Col and the girlies

    ReplyDelete