Thursday, March 19, 2009

Diaper Bag Art

At the TotSwap this past weekend, I got a new Pottery Barn diaper bag for just $7. (Yay) It's tan and simple, which is good, but I thot it could use some decoration, so I added (with paint) a little bird and twig. Here she is... (I think if you click it will open up larger)

Painting was the only art class I didn't get a good grade in when I was in school. So me and painting have an often-troubled relationship, but I'm actually quite pleased with how this turned out. Hooray for cute diaper bags!

8 comments:

  1. Sweet! Before I read the post, I thought, "Man, where do you find a diaper bag like that???" Haha. Nicely done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you hadn't told that you painted it, i would have thought it came that way....great job!!!! such talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it hung up at your house, and I DID think you bought it that way! Excellent work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, Sweetie!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I want one....when I saw it I thought it came that way.... Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi love. i like to make art too. yeah, ya know. hip kinda stuff, whatever the kids are doing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How artsy!! I agree with the other comments, if you hadn't said that you had painted it on there, I would have thought it came that way. Great job, Emmy! Love you all. (By the way, I was looking at all your previous posts and pictures...LOVE 'EM!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. emma
    i love the diaper bag...also...i've been trying to email you for a couple of weeks and it keeps bouncing back...can you email me so i can email you back :) i miss you
    liz

    ReplyDelete