Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Drawing and Design Class

I'm teaching some of the PC kids drawing and design this spring and we've had so much fun. Due to my awesome teacherness, they're loving it. (Right, kids?)


Dani is trying not to laugh.
I told them to look like they are busily applying their learning, she's giving them away!

I like Mingu's pen-stasche
Practicing our charcole hatching...
Form communication anyone?
Christian (in the hat) and Minyu trying to look busy... or not.
And here's some of their work...
Mariah Slack: Lesson 3 Form (3D lookin', ain't they?)
Nguyener Nguyener Pumpkin Dinner... i think her real name is Hannah: Lesson 4 Space
Minyu Kang: Lesson 2 Shape
Chuck Taylors are always cool, especially when Jordan Slack sketches them...


Sorry I don't have room for everyone, but I'm so proud of all my artists!

4 comments:

  1. Mingu and Minyu! I miss the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have you as my art teacher!! Those kids don't know what they're getting!! : ) Sure miss you all. I just read through your last several posts. Looks like you all have been having fun and keeping busy!! Loved the pics of Eva in the snow and you all with the Hawkcrew and your trip away with Adam. And I laughed out loud when I read about Eva's "rough day". He heee!! (Not laughing about her attitudes, just the way you wrote it and captured it. Precious! ; ) Love and miss you!!! ~Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I'm proud of is a young woman using her gifts to build up the local church and serve others. I had no idea how talented you were as an artist and teacher. My kids say that your class has been a highlight of homeschooling this year. Hey, what does that say about me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. "HI" this is Brooke.Just wanted to say that me and my siblings absolutely loved the art class. We learned so much from your teachings. Can't wait until tonight( the art show.)See ya there . Love ya.

    ~Brooke~

    ReplyDelete